Spoolman is a piping spool, material & construction management software useful for effective matching front analysis, material allocation, piping material control and tracking. It is valuable for efficient macro and micro level construction planning beginning from the issuing of materials to completion of line history sheets. Spoolman is also ideal for activity based fabrication, inspection, installation, testing, pre-commissioning report & checklist generation, along with monitoring of projects, status review, priority updating and revision management.
Spoolman is perfectly suited for operating numerous data, optimally. It is very effective right from the input of data extracted from AutoSPOOL, matching front availability checking (planned vs actual), material allocation and planning, issue of Material Voucher (requests) MIV, return of material Voucher (requests) MRV, Welder qualification, welding management, Vendor management, fit up, weld visual, QA/QC tests upto line history sheet and various erection status review with respect to time, cost and material. This specialised software is the answer to all your needs for piping construction management.
• Material Allocation
• Graphical Material issue
• Quality Managment
• Construction Manager (Site Adjustments & modifications)
• Erection components progress
• Project Review
Benefits of using SpoolMAN™
Piping planning engineers, process/ loop planning engineers, construction managers, site supervisors, QA/QC engineers, store incharge personnel and scaffolding engineers can virtually access 3D models enabling easy and concurrent project reviews and plant inspections. They are also facilitated by the ability to virtually walk around the piping plants, analyze and access their requirements and modify them if necessary. Some of the numerous advantages of Spoolman are:
•Advance notification for the material requirements.
• Progress monitoring at every stage for complete scope vs. actual scope.
• Material traceability information in store, with vendors etc.
• Acquiring information on each joint , line progress, erection status of each piping spool and component
• Complete vendor management including qualification, quality check and penalty clauses etc.
• Virtually actual material allocation and practical matching front availability analysis.
• Virtual planning of spool possibility and optimization of material allocation.
• Enables analysis of the Effectiveness/ Non effectiveness of each joint
• Creation of QA/QC material deliverables based on actual possibility
• Automated & interactive issue and confirmation of material issue voucher line history sheet.
• One point information for all the piping material and construction activities.
SPOOLMAN™ is open for customization
SPOOLMAN™ can be fully customized as per specific requirements, for complete integration with existing processes.