PARASCADD offers a large variety of solutions to cover every industry requirement.
PARASCADD is a specialist in engineering services & software solutions company serving more than 30 products across a range of Engineering, Procurement and Construction segments. Our aim is to help improve the efficiency of clients and support their global footprint while fostering improved competitiveness.
PARASCADD offers standpoint solutions for clients to address their business needs and help them increase capital efficiencies. As an integrated solutions provider, our experts work across diverse Client Markets, to offer cost-effective, innovative solutions to meet Clients’ capital project requirements. PARASCADD understands the complexities of today’s competitive markets, and together with our customers, designs optimal solutions to bring their quality capital projects to market safely, on schedule and within budget.
Tools to Build the Tools You Need:
Application development is more than an investment in technology; it’s a decision about how your company will do business in the future.
We have the personnel and application expertise to help you plan ahead, using technologies that will work as your business needs expand.
Developing for Progress:
Our developers have more experience working in the Progress environment than programmers at any other technical services company. If yours is a Progress shop, there’s nobody better than Paras Cadd Pvt Ltd.
Our expertise for the EPC Industry includes:
- Bid to Contract
- Proposal project creation & monitoring
- Pre Construction Procurement
- Pre Construction Planning & Estimation
- Proposal Preparation & Submission
- Capturing Proposal Cost at Cost Center
- Contract Initiation
- Detailed Project Planning & Structuring
- Resource planning & assignment
- Subcontractor planning
- Project scheduling & CPA
- Project Costing & Budgeting
Design to Indent
- Release of Construction Drawings
- Creation of Material Master & BOQ
Design Change Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Requirement of materials
Operations & Maintenance
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Optimum Equipment Utilization
- Site Operations Management
- Planned maintenance
- Breakdown Maintenance
Bill to Receivables
- Progress Billing
- Revenue recognitions
- Project profitability
- Project Retention’s
Execution to Deliver
- Project Set Up
- Project Execution and Progress Tracking