PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER MEANS TO COMMUNICATE ABOUT CAREERS.
1. Web Application Developer
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET 4.5+
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of Entity Framework 6
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle | other RDBMS
- Writing tests classes
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery, React | other
- Familiarity with Kendo UI is a plus
- Integrating web analytics tools particularly Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps
2. Sr. Database Administrator
We are looking for Sr. SQL Server Database Administration with the following background:
- Having 3 Years of experience required in SQL Server Database Administration in 24*7 Production environments.
- Good experience with SQL server 2017,2016,2014,2012 and 2008 R2Installations, Configurations, Migrations and maintenance.
- Protecting the databases by taking different kinds of Backups such as Full, Differential, and Transactional log backups.
- Experience in implementing SQL Server security and Object permissions like maintaining creation of users, configuring permissions and assigning roles to users.
- Verifying and resolving the SQL Server Blocking issues and Finding and fixing the root cause.
- Resolving the Disk space issues and finding the root cause and permanent fixes.
- Hands on Experience in applying the Service packs and Cumulative packs for servers.
- Experience in SQL Profiler and optimizing the queries, tracing long running queries and deadlocks.
- Extensive experience in Creating and Administering the SQL Server Databases like data and log file placements and managing the growth parameters and database options.
- Expertise in Maintenance of databases, Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting.
- Good experience with implementing and Troubleshooting High Availability of database servers using Replication, Log Shipping and Database Mirroring.
- Knowledge on Failover and Failback operations in the cluster environment and adding the new Disks and troubleshooting activities.
- Scheduling backup using batch file in Task Scheduler.
- Knowledge on Azure DBA (storage account, Resource Group, User Accounts & bacpac).
- Experience on Team Foundation Server 2010 and 2013.
- Creating collections and solutions on TFS server based on user requirements.
- Knowledge on TFS up gradation & migrations
- Basic T-sql.
3. Database Administrator
We are looking for SQL Server Database Administration with the following background:
- Minimum of 1 plus year of experience is required.
- Installation of SQL Server 2005/ 2008/ 2008R2/ 2012/ 2014/ 2016/ 2017 on x64- bit Operating System
- Migrating data from one version of SQL Server to another .
- Understanding of Database Designing, Architecture and Performance Optimization.
- Proficient in SQL Management Studio, Enterprise Manager, Query Analyser, Rescheduling jobs with SQL Server
- Creating Database Maintenance plans, rebuild/ reorganize indexes & performing integrity checks
- Proficient in Database Backups, Recovery, Restore, Linked Servers
- Experience with High Availability and Disaster Recovery like Replication, Log Shipping, Mirroring and Clustering
- Worked on Server performance debugging (event log, request monitoring)
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Basic T-SQL knowledge.
4. .Net Developer
We are looking for .Net Developer with the following background:
- Minimum of 1 plus year of experience as a .NET Developer is required.
- Proficient in C# , Asp.net, MVC, HTML, CSS, Javascrip, JQuery, Basic Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of SQL and SQL Server and design
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
5. Web / HTML Designer
We are looking for UI Designer with the following skills.
- Experience in how to convert psd files having photoshop images into html.
- Along with technical excellence, we are seeking someone who is very creative.
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web front-end.Well versed in HTML, HTML5 CSS, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Ability to understand the requirement and do work individually. Designing the websites as per client requirements.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3, Responsive design, PWA(Progressive Web Application).
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as Less, Sass, etc.
- Well versed with UX Design frameworks such as Bootstrap, Semantic-UI, Materialize, Foundation, Material UI.
- Knowledge of how to Choose a framework that allows you to achieve the appearance that you want with as little effort as possible.
- The ideal front-end framework allows you to quickly produce wire-frames and prototypes to speed up the overall design and development process.
6. SEO Analyst + WordPress (No more vacancies available)
We are looking for SEO Analyst with the following background:
- Freshers with 12 months training are welcome.
- Certified Digital Marking Professionals.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Ad words, Webmaster tools, Search console, etc.
- Expert in WordPress including SEO optimization plugins.
- Everything under Link Building skills.
- Skilled in using all Digital Advertising & Social Media platforms.
1. PIPING Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors in Mechanical engineering, Diploma in Mechanical engineering
- Complete knowledge of piping isometric
- Known to the pipe spool fabrication methodology
- Should have insights of pipe spooling criteria’s
- In depth knowledge of pipe spool fabrication work process
- Should know the spool material planning.
- Knowledge of material inventory management
- Should have expertise in isometric planning.
Knowledge of erection activities like TEST PACKAGES and MECHANICAL COMPLETION