EPCPROMAN – A TOTAL SOLUTION OF PROJECT CONTROL
EPCPROMAN is an e-platform which provides Total Software Solution for Project Control as well as Material Control for various phases of Project execution viz. DFR, FEED, Engineering, Procurement & Construction.
EPCPROMAN includes the following modules.
1. PROPLAN Module : It is a Networking Scheduling Software for Project Planning & Control (covering Time, Cost and Quantity parameters) for various phases of Project execution mentioned above. Various levels of Schedules can be prepared as per requirements.
2. ICGP Module : Item codes creation (Client specific) / standardization / mapping of engineering and procurement item codes, converting commodity code to unique item code and so on.
3. ESCOBI Module : Various classes of Cost Estimation based on preliminary and detailed information for Bidding / Proposal purposes. Regular updation of Cost Estimate based Quoted, Ordered & Executed price.
4. ISOMEC Module : Preparation of Piping Isometrics and Piping Spool drawings made easy based on Specs. / Rule based with MTO/BOM details.
5. MATCONTRK Module : MTO Analysis at item level including Substitution Analysis. Material tracking from MTO-MR-PO-Delivery at Construction Sites. Generation of various exception reports.
6. STOREMAN Module : Organized Inventory with Material Tracking, “Right Material in Right Place for tracing at Right Time”. Material Management including Expediting, Costing, Analysis, Storage, Barcode/RFID, Issue, Reconciliation.
Warehouse Management : MR-PO-Expediting-Receipt-Issue-Reconciliation-Stock.
7. AUTOSPOOL Module : Simplify Piping Engineering and Piping Spooling operations by Auto Spooling, identify Shop & Fields Joints / Welds, for the convenience of Fabrication & Erection work. Piping Spooling for convenience of Fabrication & Erection.
8. SPOOLMAN & ERMAN Module : Spool Fabrication & Erection Management ensures efficiency in Plant Construction. It is a piping material, spool, and construction management software at Shops/Erection Sites useful for effective matching front analysis (MFA), work allocation, material allocation, piping material controls, tracking. Various templates for progress reporting of activities during Fabrication & Erection.
9. CIVMAN / STRUCTMAN Module : Activity / Milestone level Planning, Monitoring & reporting of piling, foundations, superstructures, buildings, U/G Piping, Piperacks, Tech. Structures etc. including Packages. Progress reporting & monitoring.
10. EQUIPMAN / ENIMAN Module : Planning and Monitoring of Equipment Erection, Internal installation, Nozzles Fixing, Lines Connections, Testing, Painting / Insulations, Electrical & Instrumentation items installations including cabling. Progress reporting & monitoring.
11. PROCCPL Module : Planning and Monitoring of Cross Country Pipeline works. Progress reporting through graphics (breakup & Consolidated at chainage intervals/stations) Inventory Management (receipt, inspection, consumption, utilization), detailed Joint level & Section level monitoring / review reports, Welder & WPS qualification & management, repair management, Pipe Book management, Optional Customization using Barcodes & Scanning Technology. Progress reporting & monitoring.
12. PROCHAL Module : Risk Management. Risk Identification & Categorization, Risk Assessment & Quantification, Risk Documentation (Risk Register), develop Risk Mitigation & Implementation Plans, Calculation of Risk Score using empirical formulas, Risk Monitoring & Reporting in specified formats including Risk Matrix, Graphs. etc.
13. PROSAFE Module : Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). Various national & international approaches (terminology) being used for proper assessment of HSE measures being taken during various phases of project execution particularly at Construction Sites.
14. PRECOM / COMSNG Module : System-wise Planning and Monitoring of Pre-commissioning & Commissioning activities for Process & Utilities systems including Infrastructure works like Building, Roads, Enabling works etc. The reporting is in various Formats like Format-I, Format-II, Format-III, Format-IV and Format-V.
15. TRACK N TRACING Module : Innovative Barcode / RFID technology in automating construction works. Real-time Automation is efficiently achieved in construction works. Information being updated thru Barcodes / RFID and scanning technology through WIFI/3G/4G network connections. Daily construction/production activities like cutting, kitting, fit-up / fit-up inspection, welding / welding inspection, Non-destructive testing (RT/UT/DPT/MPT), PWHT, Hardness testing, Spool clearance, spool dimension check, Piping Spool tracking using mobile devices / tablets / personal device assistant(PDA).
16. PRODASH Module : For creation of Project Dashboards as per requirements with intelligent search criteria and exceptional actionable reports for the Management. Generations of reports in Texts, Tabular and Graphical forms with click of buttons.