EQUIPMAN is the software solution for managing all the equipment related activities in the project.
EQUIPMAN manages all detailed activities like :
- Equipment Ordering,
- Vendor Expedition,
- Equipment Receipt at Site,
- Equipment Inspection,
- Equipment Transportation,
- Equipment Lifting Analysis Approval Documentation,
- Equipment Lifting, Equipment Erection,
- Equipment Alignment & Grouting,
- Equipment Internal Cleaning,
- Equipment Surface Preparation and Protective Coating,
- Equipment Insulation, Equipment Pre-commissioning,
- Equipment Startup,
- Equipment Final Completion,
- Equipment Billing based on Approved schedule of Rates(SOR),
- Sub-Activity Completion Breakup.
EQUIPMAN generates Equipment Master List input data from P&ID containing Equipment Tag numbers, Equipment weight, Orientation, Equipment size, connected piping lines information etc. these are used for monitoring & managing activities.
List of Equipment nozzles, Nozzle connected pipelines, Equipment nozzle connected piping spools etc. are interlinked for opening piping erection front based on Equipment Erection. Total number of Equipment to be erected, total Scope of Erection work in Tonnage, Completed work, Balance Scope for erection are monitored efficiently.
Equipment Erection / Installation Status / Documented Proofs right from receipt, Inspection, Clearance, Transportation, Erection, Alignment & Grouting, Painting & Insulation, Pre-commissioning till Startup is maintained in the software for records and Operation & Maintenance (O&M) in future.
EQUIPMAN has Integration with 3D Model for Equipment position & location review to aid in erection planning. EQUIPMAN is also used for Planning &Monitoring of Equipment Erection Scheduling, delay analysis, rescheduling, delay impact analysis of dependent disciplines like Piping, Instrumentation etc.