PROJECT CROSS COUNTRY PIPELINE
Software Solution for monitoring & Controlling Cross Country Pipeline project covering various construction aspects like
- Pipes inspection & receiving at the central store, Maintaining OSRD register (Over/short/Damaged/Rejected)
- Pipe issuance to the project site
- Material/Pipe transfer control from Store to Site & Vice versa
- Pipe level progress monitoring – (Receiving, Stringing, Welding, NDT, Lowering, backfilling, pipe bending, etc.)
- Joint level progress updation including –
- fit-up, welding, NDT, PWHT, Hardness test, -Hydrotest, Cleaning/Gauging, Filling, Dewatering, Drying, etc.
- Chainage wise progress,Section & Station level progress monitoring & reporting
- Maintaining Pipe Book & Joint History etc.
- Pipe Tally sheet from pipe supplier
- Alignment Sheet
- Pipe Book
- Joint History Sheet
- Progress reports
- March charts & record documents etc.
Work Flow of PROCCPL
Scope of inputs
- Import Alignment Sheets with details related to Pipes, coating and crossings.
- Import Tally sheet Details
Alignment Sheet containing details of
- Pipes, Pipe material specification, pipe wall thickness,Type of coating on pipe & pipe – pipe welds.
- Start Point & End point of Pipe thickness Change
- Crossing details with reference chainage location,Type of Crossings like Underground piping / AboveGround Piping,Cable Crossing,Track,Electrical crossing etc.
- Bend details like Bend angle,Cold/Hot bend,Type of bend (Horizontal/Vertical) & IP reference etc.
Pipe Tally Sheet contains details of pipe delivered from Pipe Supplier/manufacturer containing
- Pipe Size & Wall thickness
- Pipe material specification
- Material Traceability information like Heat Number/Bundle reference
- Pipe length
- Pipe supplier name/reference code etc.
- Defining Weld Joints on Flow line & the connecting Pipe Tags along the project route
- Joint sequencing along the project route
- Welder qualification & maintaining welder master data with expiry dates
- Maintaining WPS & Welding process masters
- Performing Joint level Fitup
- Welding of Joints & capturing welding details like
– WPS,welding process,
– Welding passes (ROOT / HOT / FILL / CAP)
– Weld location ( ROW / TRENCH / TOP
Material Issue Voucher
Pipes are issued to Work site through MIV’s (Material Issue Voucher), where pipe count,pipe length,Store location are recorded & controlled.
Provision for transferring pipes from one storage location to other storage location is also controlled.