Network Scheduling Software for Project Planning and Monitoring
PROPLAN is a software solution for Planning, Scheduling, Controlling and Monitoring the detailed level activities of the various project functions such as Engineering, Ordering, Manufacturing and Delivery, Tendering, Construction, Commissioning, Close-out etc. and displaying the progresses by Scheduled versus Actual comparisons in the graphical reportable formats.
Salient Features of PROPLAN
- CPM based Project Network Schedules for Levels with resource loading, Generation of Critical Paths at Unit / Complex levels,
- Alerts generation for Delayed activities in critical path, Non critical activities becomes critical due to delay, Revised estimated date/schedule of the project activities, Forecasting etc.
- Generate dynamic schedules like 30 days / 90 days Look ahead Plan with Resource requirements.
- Cost monitoring, reporting and control at Activity level as well as at Unit / Complex levels with forecasts based on a various scenarios. Reporting in Tabular and various Graphical charts.
- File Comparison between the base files.
- Percentage Progress calculation at Activity as well as Unit and Complex level.4D (3D + Time) Scheduling
- Linking Activities Schedules with IFC 3D Models for monitoring the Critical Construction activities (if necessary) with the help of standard review and other similar software
Features of PROPLAN
- Plan, schedule, and control complex EPC Projects.
- Allocate best resources to activities and track progress.
- Monitor and visualize actual project performance versus planned performance.
- Integration with :
- Oracle Primavera® via XER file Import/Export
- Microsoft Project® via XML Import/Export
- Microsoft Excel® Import/Export
- Dividing project into distinct activities
- Estimating the time requirement of each activity. Establishing predecessors and successors relation of various activities
- Displaying Gantt chart, S-curve which indicates actual work progress and pending work of the certain period of time in relation to the planned dates