The Project Plan is a formal, approved document used to manage EPC Project activities. Project planning documents are necessary to deﬁne, prepare, integrate and coordinate the various activities. EPC Project Planning software solution is used for monitoring activities of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Presenting planned versus actual progress report in the form of a graph. The PROPLAN deﬁnes how the undertaking project is executed, monitored, controlled and shut.
PROPLAN Demonstration Video:
Features of PROPLAN :
- Plan, schedule, and control complex EPC Projects.
- Allocate best resources to activities and track progress.
- Monitor and visualize actual project performance versus planned performance.
- Integration with :
- Oracle Primavera® via XER file Import/Export
- Microsoft Project® via XML Import/Export
- Microsoft Excel® Import/Export
- Dividing project into distinct activities
- Estimating the time requirement of each activity. Establishing predecessors and successors relation of various activities
- Displaying Gantt chart, S-curve which indicates actual work progress and pending work of the certain period of time in relation to the planned dates