Construction Automation Partner
We associate as CONSTRUCTION AUTOMATION PARTNER in projects with the PMC/EPCM/OWNER operators. We help them achieve complete control & automation in the construction projects by implementing EPCPROMAN software solution in their projects. These projects may be any type including construction management, project control, material management, progress automation, tracking etc.
Our Software Products for Consultant
EPCPROMAN software suite consists of the following software: ICGP, AUTOSPOOL, SPOOLMAN/ERMAN, MATCONTRK/STOREMAN, ISOMEC, MTOMAN etc.
- On-Job implementation with trained manpower
- Expert team members handling the project
- Instant support with dedicated backend support team
- Team exposure with the multi-Project environment
- International project exposure
- Seamless communication, coordination
- Better control & resolution
Basic Implementation Process
- Project creation
- Processing inputs
- Spool drawing, erection drawing generation from IDF/PCF/IPMF files using AUTOSPOOL based on various criteria considering transportability, ease of fabrication/erection,
- BOM, weld summary generation from AUTOSPOOL
- Drawings management through the software
- Document management using a dedicated document controller
- Revision management
- Matching front analysis
- Work package/Job card creation
- Material issuance through material issuance voucher
- Handling of overhead/Surplus material & control
- Handling of donation/Substitution of materials
- Recording fabrication progress
– Fitup/Welding/NDT/PWHT/Hardness inspection/Ferrite test etc.
– Spools painting, sending/receiving spools to lay down, dispatch of spools for an erection
- Recording erection progress
– Fitup/Welding/NDT/PWHI/Hardness inspection/Ferrite test etc.
– Spool erection,support erection,valve erection,installation of gaskets & fasteners etc.
– Line erection clearance
– Loop/Test pack clearance
– Loop testing,flushing & box up
- Line history sheet record/monitor/control
- Flange history sheet record/monitor/control
- Progress review reports
– Management level reporting w.r.t. materials/fabrication/erection
– RCM level & area coordinator level reporting w.r.t. materials/fabrication/erection
– Supervisor level reporting w.r.t. materials/fabrication/erection
– Daily/Weekly/Monthly progress reports
– Welder performance/NDT coverage etc.
Spool Operation and Fabrication/Erection Management
- Developing the project frame for spool drawing processing.
- Selection of field weld/Shop weld / Field fit weld location on the spool isometric drawing based on the project information provided by the contractor.
- Generation of spooled isometric drawings and individual spool piece drawings from IDF/PCF/IPMF files of isometric extracted from PDMS models. Also, generate erection isometrics showing the spool numbers and erection MTO.
- Revision change control and maintaining consistency in joint numbers. This may require verification of old revision with the latest revision.
- Backcheck of the spool drawings by comparing with contractor’s original drawing to ensure the integrity of attribute data, text information etc.
- Auto-extraction of weld data, spool wise BOM, NDT, PWHT, PMI, PAINTING, INSULATION etc. and pipe support details for both a shop and field.
- Weld identification of primary pipe support and structural supports specification break shall be considered as spool limit
- Numbering all the pipe spools and provide final documentation with all changes marked on hard copy & electronic copy of spool drawings and isometric drawings.
- Furnishing the priority list based on material availability (matching front analysis report), generate spool wise & ISO wise constraint list, give follow up list for the contractor with PC details, spool wise progress status etc.
- Service provider to customize EPCPROMAN software or create suitable software for transferring all data from the isometrics to spool sheets and erection drawings.
- Document/Drawing and revision control
- Fabrication & erection material management, tracking, monitoring, controlling and reporting.
- Work order planning and fabrication control
- Welding and inspection control (Both fabrication & erection)
- Spool movement control
- Field piping erection, test pack, punch clearance and system/subsystem clearance control
- NDT requirement tracking and generation of an outstanding report
- Pipe supports fabrication & installation management
- Management information system for project progress.
- Tracking of painting & internal /external coating on the applicable spools
- Forecasting of front availability based on material arrival dates.
- Line continuity studies & reporting of site work front generated with respective adjoining spools.
This is very essential documentation required for the project. A system of recording test certificate numbers (TC numbers) (unique number to be assigned) and heat numbers/batch number is made available in the system. Against each part number used in shop and field, the heat numbers/batch number will be recorded for traceability.
Job Card Preparation
Preparation of job card based on material availability, preparation of material issue vouchers(MIVs) for job cards & issue job card and drawings to the fabrication contractor at a fabrication shop.
Planned Vs Actual S- Curve
A system can generate planned vs actual s-curve automatically based on the fabrication/erection progress to monitor the progress trend. Progress & trend of individual activities like Fitup/Welding/NDT etc. can be monitored.
Monthly running-account bill (RA bill) based on the approved schedule of rates (SOR) can be generated from the system with Abstract sheet/Measurement sheet & Backup reports.
Automation using Barcodes/RFID Technology
- Production process like Cutting/Kitting/Fit/Welding/NDT offering reports / PWHT etc. can be automated through barcodes & scanning technology for a real-time progress update.
- Spool outgate pass for painting/Laydown/Dispatch can be controlled using Barcodes/RFID scanning.
- Erection process like Spool Lofting/Spool Erection/Valve erection etc can be automated using Barcodes/RFIDs.
- Specific spool search with Buzz/Beep alarm is enabled through RFID & BARCODES scanning devices.
- Fabrication & erection process automation can be customized as per requirement
Manpower requirement/Deployment depends on project scope & project duration. This can be discussed at the time of interaction.