Project Control Certification
The Need for This Certification
- The distinct qualifications provided ensure a wholesome development of the candidate
- A strong reassurance is provided to companies and organizations of the quality of knowledge, individuality and training experience hosted by the candidate
- A detailed observation-based assessment discussing personalized skills like critical thinking and technical knowledge will help the candidate/organization improve on their weaknesses while highlighting their strengths.
- Individual candidates excelling at the course will be recommended to some of the leading organizations in this industry.
- A team of experts in Project Control will be spear heading the classes – the candidate will be offered the opportunity to interact and learn from these senior personnel.
Registration process for each of the registrant is as per below :
Stage 1: Objective type questions 25 nos. in 25 Minutes.
This is an online exam. At the end of the exam the soft copy of a certificate (with a validity of one year from the date
of issue) will be provided if the candidate gets more than 50%.
|Validity:||One year from day of issue.|
|Assessment is for:|
Stage 2: Online video meeting
1 Real life scenario is given to the candidate and he needs to prepare for the same. These will be some questions asked related with project control. Specific time will be allocated for conducting on line (video) meeting.
|Location:||Video meeting (SKYPE, ZOOM etc.)|
|Validity:||Two year from day of issuance of Certificate.|
|Interview by:||Two Project control experts.|
|Assessment is for:||